ANOTHER ART VIEW

sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Look alike art.... so bored...

I was looking at ramdom webs and blogs and in this blog, I found this pianting. Im not sure if the the one who maneges the blog did it, or if it has a name. Couldn't understand. Can anyone tell me what language is it? Maybe turkish?


 I found a look alike for it.


A mix of Beavis and Butt-head (such and MTV classic that makes me wonder about teenage nonsense) with a higher percent of Butt-head.

Since I don't speak/write whatever language from east europe the blog is in, I also made up some titles for it.
1. Sad man
2. Worried man
3. Is that half can on the corner?
4. Pain on moments
5. Filosofical tought that in the end leads nowhere.

I thinks it's not painted on canvas, maybe it's painted on wall. It doesn't have a lot of harmony but the color helps and the hole thing is able to cause impact. Sad color only? I see yellows and reds...

No hay comentarios: