ANOTHER ART VIEW

viernes, 16 de julio de 2010

Mengual

Probably you have paintings at home, probably posters or you aren't interested in nothing related to art and you don't know why you're reading this because nothing hangs on your wall. Either way you must know having an ''original piece'' is always better than anything, of course they cost a fortune and some (very few) are just completely incomprehensible (you can always put a poster, you pick the size and its costs infinitely less). Here is the little master piece I have at home, besides my own paintings (how arrogant MUAHAHA).

Don't know how its named but I really like the color. How did I get it? It was gift from the own painter to my dad, he was his doctor. Now its family heritage that is that same as saying my property.
PS: It doesn't match my living room but IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHY?
BECAUSE ITS AN ORIGINAL PIECE.


I'm honored to say i have an original art piece at home (because I have hundreds of posters...). Not many people have the chance to say that. This one is by Antonio Martínez Mengual.
Mengual, born in Murcia in 1948. Very famous and an outstanding painter of his generation, he has a predilection for intense colors and formless shapes for a result that recreates an intimate world.
Thanks to individual and collective art exhibitions his well known in his city and in Spain. He's in touch with other arts like cinema and theater. His also known as a very popular book illustrator. Here are examples of his original technique that shows plasticity and expression.

FORMLESS SHAPES

INTIMACY



ORIGINAL TECHNIQUE


COLORS


He's online here for more paintings :http://www.amartinezmengual.com/

No hay comentarios: