ANOTHER ART VIEW

lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Cinema Art

You know it very well, films are a fantastic way of expression, but very much complicated then any other art, I mean technically. Anyway I been interested about film making y also producing but that's another story.

In school I singed up to a short film making activity, the only bad thing is that we had to talk about alcohol... and that restricted our creative ideas. I had great fun thought, and the short film its in its final process : editing.
Its kind of a homemade movie, but I guess the important thing is the message...( go ahead and laugh...I would too).

I'd like to go pro, or at least semipro. I really don't know enough to start a serious project, but in a future you will search me on YouTube, I bet that.
Here is an example of artistic film.

Probably too alternative... But everyone understands this their way, to everyone it has a different meaning, after all cinema is art. And... Andy...is Andy.

No hay comentarios: